Kollam, Kerala
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Am Renjith Sugathan , I book one datson redigo s variant gray coloure by paying 10000rs on June 22nd from pinnacle Kollam and they promise me to give with in 1 weak ,and after 28th they compel me to pay balance full amount and by July 5th I pay an amount of 403964 rs through north malabar gramen bank paravur, Kollam and then from showroom the manager offer me to deliver the vehicle by 8th they failed then the offer by 10th they failed then 13 then 16 the now its today 26th July now they are asking me for 1 weak next weak I need to pay an amount 6000 to the bank as interest for the money that I paid you ...it's really frauding... cheating...my number +91-9447787301, I hope someone (a responsible person)will call me....

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pinnacle Nissan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pinnacle Nissan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Pinnacle Nissan to other companies on our site.

Comments

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #1203469

I got my car and first serve was over its good car but from Pinnacle show room side am really unhappy but it's okk